If your career goals include working for Central Hotels Dubai Careers then we are here to help aid you through that journey. We have countless job opportunities that range from basic to intermediate and expert level, so you can surely find your right fit, based on your education, interest and experience. Generally hospitality vacancies require that you provide all services and products that a customer asks for.
Some common tasks include attending to customer needs, organizing meetings, coordination, recommending food and places, serving food, arranging transportation etc. Being multi linguistic and having command over several languages is also in huge demand in hospitality. So if you are interested in providing services and if your interpersonal skills are great then the hoteling industry is the right choice for you.
Please read through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before submitting your CV. Also, check if the job is up to your level i.e beginner, intermediate or expert before applying for it. Keep visiting our job hunt website http://jobsuccess.ae for daily updates, new vacancies and professional tips on job search and career paths.
For More Updates on Hotel Jobs in Dubai and U.A.E: Click Here
|Hotel Name||Central Hotels Dubai|
|Education||Diploma/Hotel Management Degree|
Central Hotels Dubai Careers Offers Jobs in All Fields
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
2) Night Auditor
3) General Accountant
4) Sales Executive (Leisure)
5) Accounts Receivable cum Cashier
6) Front Office Supervisor
7) Front Office Associates (Male)
8) Front Office Associates – Female (Russian Speaker)
- Individuals must be highly motivated and extremely disciplined with having extensive numbers of experience in the hospitality industry.
- No nationality restriction. So everyone is more than welcome to drop their resume.
How To Apply For Carlton Downtown Hotel Careers?
Please read below questions thoroughly before taking steps forward in applying.
1) Do you ever work either in hotel, restaurant or catering?
2) Do you have secondary school or graduation’ degree?
3) Are you well mannered and courteous?
4) Do you strongly believe, you are fit for this job?
If all your answers in “Yes” then we would be happy to review your CV more closely. So let’s discuss with us your experience and qualification in details by forwarding your resume with mention your name and position in the subject line. Example (Amber – Front Office Receptionist). Only shortlisted candidates will get notified by the employer.
Details To Apply For Central Hotels Careers
Cluster HR Director: Mustafa Hassan
Email CV: email@example.com