We are happy to assist you here, your presence here shows that you are actively looking for a Housekeeping Job in Dubai or UAE. Housekeepers are employed either for the safe keeping and maintenance of a private house or in a commercial environment like hotels, spas, resorts and lounges. In both of these, the housekeeper job stays the same; that is to maiain a clean, sanitary, comfortable environment for the people occupying the place. Dubai being a hub of tourism has plenty of housekeeping jobs available as the hotel industry is thriving and men power is needed to ensure excellent customer service.
Housekeepers are also called room boy, laundry attendant and cleaner.
For More Housekeeping Jobs: Click Here
|Job Position||Housekeeping/Room Attendant|
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Core Skills||Cleaning & Guest Room Service|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position (Update)|
|Last Updated||August 01, 2021|
Housekeeping Jobs in Dubai, Sharjah & Across Abu Dhabi
The Housekeeping jobs in Dubai of a housekeeper includes the following tasks:
To clean the floors, vacuum the carpet, clean the draperies, maintain furniture, clean fixtures, empty trash, clean the washrooms including sinks and tubs, tidy up the rooms and ensure everything is kept clean, sanitised and dust free.
In a hotel environment housekeepers are also responsible for
- Cleaning the corridors, lobbies, stairs and elevators along with the guest rooms.
- Maintain a strict log of cleaning
- Allocate linen, towel and restock room supplies
- Look after all the laundry needs of the guests
- Response to all guest queries
- Ensure trust and confidentiality of all guests
- All additional responsibilities depend on the hotel policy
Eligibility Criteria For Housekeeping Jobs in Dubai:
In order to be eligible for a housekeeper’s position, there are certain criteria that have to be fulfilled. These are mentioned below:
- Housekeepers generally do have a high school diploma as a minimum education requirement.
- English language requirement is a must, as this is required to converse with and understand guests.
- All top hotels require prior experience in a similar role.However, freshers also have a good chance at landing housekeeping roles.
- Knowledge of cleaning products and sanitation procedures.
- Knowledge of operating machinery and appliances.
- Physical stamina and fitness as housekeepers have to endure long laborious work.
- Au pairs (nannies) or if the company requires then housekeepers have to be trained and skilled in particular aspects as well. Example art, design, furniture etc.
How to Apply For Housekeeping Jobs in Dubai:
In order to apply, thoroughly review each housekeeping job post, check the eligibility and how to apply section. Some hotels require the candidate to walk in person with their documents, while some take telephonic interviews and others require you to email your resume.
All housekeeping jobs are mentioned below and we daily update these as well. We wish you best of luck!
Subject: Please mention “Applying Position” in the subject line.
Al Khoory (07 NOS.)
1) Front Office Housekeeping
2) Senior Housekeeping Supervisor
4) Housekeeping Supervisor Engineering
Email CV: [email protected]
Interview Date: Saturday August 14, 2021
Interview Time: From 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Location: Al Khoory Atrium Hotel, Al Dana Meeting Room, Al Barsha (please use side door entrance, refer location map)
AL Qana Property Management (02 NOS.)
1) Housekeeping Attendant (in the Hospitality Industries)
2) Cleaners (Male & Female, working in shopping malls, entertainment parks & resorts, and in facility management companies.)
Experience: BICS trained or Hospitality trained. Must have at least 2 years of experience. Have knowledge of cleaning operational procedures and how to use cleaning tools.
Skill: Satisfactory English communication skills. Presentable.
Interview Date: Friday 06th August 2021
Interview Time: From 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Location: Al Qana, Al Khaleej Al Arabi St, Rabdan area, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, we are based in the Aquarium office. Gate 3, Block K.
Bus Available from Abu Dhabi towards Musaffah: Any Bus and drop off to Al Maqta Interchange Bus Station, then take Bus # Q3 (Free) to reach the other side of the road where we are located.
Google Map Link: (https://goo.gl/maps/H6gh8PJGiMBTV5Mk9)
Hotel Name: Hilton Garden Inn Dubai
Interview Date: Thursday August 5TH, 2021
Interview Time: 9:00 am – 5:00pm
Location: HILTON GARDEN INN DUBAI Mall of the Emirates Metro Station Great Salaries, Full Packages & Residence Visas
JOBS OPEN DAY & CV DROP Come for a Walk-In Interview