Company: Derby Group
Position: AML Assistant
1) To support the implementation of the Bank’s Anti-Money Laundering program for including undertaking periodic customer due-diligence, risk profiling and transaction monitoring.
2) Monitor trends and developments in the field of Anti-Money laundering, KYC, and Financial Crimes.
To undertake regular monitoring activities such as review of large transactions, KYC account reviews and internal/regulatory reporting requirements.
3) To ensure the AML procedures are implemented
4) To support the Bank’s AML monitoring and assurance program
5) To support the STR process for submission to the Central Bank of UAE’s Anti Money Laundering and Suspicious Cases Unit (AMLSCU) on all suspicious Transactions identified by the Bank and to keep all records of monitoring/investigation
6) Conduct periodic AML reviews to ensure compliance with the regulations of authorities (e.g., Central Bank, Stock Exchange, Labour Laws, Immigration Laws, Federal and Local Laws etc., etc.); escalate the issues/findings.
1) UAE Attested Degree
2) At least 3 or more years banking experience
Salary: 5000 to 6750
Closing date: May 28, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org