Life pharma fze-UAE
Company: Life pharma fze-UAE (USFDA Approved plant )
Position: Analytical Quality Assurance (Executive)
Experience: with 6-8 Years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Review Specifications, STPs, method validation protocols and other QC documents
2) Responsible for Investigation activities like laboratory Non-conformances, OOSs and OOT’s through SAP.
3) Conduct regular QC rounds to check compliance as per GLP requirements. Ensure all the QC Equipment/Instruments are qualified and maintained as per the master schedule of calibration, periodic requalification and preventive maintenance.
4) Monitoring Retention samples
5) Find out the gaps and suggest CAPA to QC
6) Conduct internal audit.. Review of Analytical reports as per requirements. Participate in change control, Deviation & Investigations as per .requirement. Preparation/review of documents like SOPs, Risk Assessment report and other reports asper the requirement.
Closing date: July 14, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com