Company: Motor Works
Positions: Workshop Controller
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Coordinate with Team Leaders to distribute the repair orders to the workshop teams.
2) Monitor the progress of repairs and services by following up directly with concerned teams.
3) Coordinate with Quality controller to conduct final checks on vehicles before release to customers.
4) Update the Service Advisors of the status and timing of repairs to facilitate their communication with customers.
5) Ensure that repair order estimates and additional repairs are forwarded in a timely manner to insurance/Service Advisors gain approval for the repairs.
6) Monitor the workflow and make adjustments as necessary to improve efficiency.
7) Track items sent for repairs outside the Company and facilitate their timely return delivery.
8) Prepare all required reports including VOP progress and return for repairs reports.
Experience: Minimum 3 years and above
Education: Automobile Engineer or equivalent College Degree Holder
Closing date: Dec 18, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to HR@motorworksco.com