High Power Service
Company: High Power Service
Position: Senior HSE Engineer.
1) Capable of preparing implementing Project HSE Plan
2) To Establish and maintain an effective and integrated OSH Management system in accordance with OSHAD and the UAE Civil defence regulations
3) Responsible for the performance of the OSH-MS, providing occupational safety & health govemance ensuring safe operations to avoid injury / illness and / property /equipment damage.
4) To act as the focal point for compliance of all H&S liaising and briefing Senior Management on all issues associated with its scope of work.
5) Ensure that Company HSE policy is implemented and Standardised and Conduct the required Inductions in project.
6) Prepare the Projects HSE Plans, Emergency Response Plans, risk assessment reports, incidents / accidents reports
7) Conduct Sites Safety Inspections/Audits and participate in the management walk through as planned. then issue the required observations reports to the teams.
8) Carry out health and safety risk assessments
9) Evaluate accidents. maintain incident register and make statutory reports returns to the Project Manager
Experience: With around IO- 12 years of GCC experience LEED Silver/Gold experience.
Education: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree
subject title: Job Opportunity for (Role)
Job location: Dubai, UAE
Closing date: June 20, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org