Excited about joining one of the best police force in the world? Dubai Police Careers 2023 is the right place where you can be trained to protect the safest city in the world, Dubai. All your questions and queries are answered below, along with necessary information to apply for Dubai Police Careers 2023. Let’s get started!
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Resort Name||Dubai Parks & Resorts|
|Salary Range||Lucrative Salary Offered|
|Posted Date||May 24, 2023|
Dubai Police Careers Announced Job Vacancies
About Dubai Police:
Undoubtedly, Dubai police is one of the best and most technologically advanced policing institution in the world. Dubai Police was founded in 1956, with just 26 members. Today, more than 16000 highly skilled and educated sworn members are part of the force. Dubai Police is the most advanced of all Arabic police forces. They were the first ones to use electronic fingerprinting, DNA testing, Brain fingerprint as well as GPS to located stolen vehicles. Dubai Police Force is also one of the first institution to use Smart Police Stations, where customers can apply for many services without going to the police station.
In addition to the latest crime fighting technology, Dubai Police also has a beautiful fleet of supercars. Some of these include the Lamborghini Urus, Hongqi E-HS9, Aston Marin Vantage, Audi R8 and many other. Dubai police always stays ahead and faster than the criminal.
Dubai Police Careers:
By now you must have gotten extremely excited to start your Career by applying for Dubai Police Job Openings. Hold on though. As exciting and rewarding as Dubai Police Jobs are, they are also some of the toughest jobs to get hired at. There are some set requirements at Dubai Police recruitment that you must fulfil first. Some of these include:
- Foreigners can not directly apply for Dubai Police Careers
- Foreign nationals can apply as community officers and technical jobs.
- You must be a UAE national to apply.
- No nationality restrictions
- Minimum 12 years education with Arabic as a primary language and English as secondary
- Mentally and physically fit.
- 5 feet 8 inches height requirements for Male Police Officers
- 5 feet 5 inches height requirements for Female Police Officers
There can be other requirements, depending on the position applied for.
Dubai Police employment promotes its own officers to higher ranks of General, Lieutenant, Major etc. Some other popular positions that you can try at Dubai Police Jobs include:
First warrant officer, warrant officer, first sergeant, sergeant, corporal, first policeman, policeman. Other technical and administrative jobs are also available at Dubai Police Careers.
How to Apply for Dubai Police Careers:
There are two ways to apply for Dubai Police Jobs:
- You can apply directly with Dubai Police through a relative who is already in the force. Or you may fill out the online Job application at Dubai Police Careers. Follow these steps:
- Visit the Dubai Police Careers website/
- Select the job that interests you.
- Carefully read the requirements and job description
- If you are eligible for your desired job, then complete the remaining steps.
- Create your account by registering your email id and profile.
- Fill out the Dubai police online job application form.
- Upload your resume and other relevant documents.
- Submit your application at Dubai Police Careers.
An official email from Dubai Police will confirm once your application has been received. You can use the same account for future Dubai Police vacancies.