Jobs at Emirates NBD Careers are more than just a job, it is a path to success and an excellent life in the field of professional banking. Find all the latest vacancies here and apply now. More details given below.
For More Banking Jobs: Click Here
|Bank Name||Emirates NBD|
|Nationality||Mentioned with Vacancies|
|Salary||Discuss During an Interview|
|Benefits||As Per UAE Labor Law|
|Last Updated on||November 12, 2023|
Emirates NBD Careers- National Bank of Dubai | Vacancies in Dubai
About the Emirates National Bank of Dubai (Emirates NBD):
The National Bank of Dubai was formed in 1963 by the previous ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum. The National Bank of Dubai merged with the Emirates International Bank in 2007 to form the Emirates NBD. Today its one of the largest banking group in the Middle East with assets worth over $190 billion.
Emirates NBD Careers:
Emirates NBD is on the search for power players, future leaders, team workers and people who can work hard to make a difference. Here you will be welcomed with open arms if you have the talent and passion to pursue a banking career in UAE. By applying for a job at Emirates NBD Careers you can work at many positions that offer excellent career growth and lucrative benefits.
If you’re interested in exploring banking jobs in Dubai or learning about vacancies in the top banks in the UAE, you can visit this link for more information.
Emirates NBD Careers Requirements:
1) Relevant degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Management or Marketing.
2) Skills with numbers and accounts
3) Interpretation of Finance information and concepts
4) Prior work experience in a similar role
How to Apply for Emirates NBD Careers:
To apply do Emirates NBD Careers simply log on to their official careers site and register your profile. You can use that to apply for all new banking jobs at Emirates NBD Careers and check your application status. Simply use the link given here to get to the careers site. Keep checking www.jobsuccess.ae for daily new banking jobs and other vacancies in Dubai.
When applying for baking jobs in Dubai, it’s essential to create an effective curriculum vitae (CV) or resume that highlights your skills and experience. To create a compelling CV, check the following tips:
- Format: Use a professional and organized format that is easy to read. Start with a clear and concise summary, followed by sections for education, work experience, skills, and any relevant certifications.
- Relevance: Tailor your CV to each specific job application. Highlight the skills and experiences that align with the requirements of the position you’re applying for.
- Achievements: Showcase your accomplishments and achievements in previous roles. Quantify your impact whenever possible, such as revenue generated, customer satisfaction ratings, or successful projects completed.
- Keywords: Incorporate relevant keywords from the job description to optimize your CV for applicant tracking systems (ATS) used by many employers.
- Proofread: Ensure your CV is free from errors and typos. Proofread it carefully, and if possible, ask someone else to review it as well.
For a more detailed guide on creating an effective curriculum vitae or resume, you can refer to the resource How to Make an Effective Curriculum Vitae / Resume. This guide provides valuable tips and insights to help you craft a compelling document that increases your chances of securing hotel jobs in Dubai.
List Of Vacant Positions (Updated):
|Senior Manager – Wealth Projects||Dubai||Apply here|
|Manager – MultiBanking Data Domain||Dubai||Apply here|
|Technology Engineer||Dubai||Apply here|
|Trainee – Customer Care Advisor||Dubai||Apply here|
|Customer Relationship Officer||Dubai||Apply here|
|Retail Banking Executive – Credit Cards||Dubai||Apply here|
|Retail Banking Executive – Multiproduct||Dubai||Apply here|
|Assistant Relationship Manager – Business Banking||Dubai||Apply here|
|Retail Banking Executive – Auto Finance||Dubai||Apply here|
|Assistant Manager – Trade Sales||Dubai||Apply here|
|Director – Flow & Execution||Dubai||Apply here|
|Product Support Officer||Dubai||Apply here|
|Sales Assistant Manager||Dubai||Apply here|
|Sales Officer – Personal Finance||Dubai||Apply here|