Retail jobs, hypermarket jobs and jobs at supermarkets in UAE are some of the most rewarding, challenging and fulfilling jobs. They are also very popular jobs and are quick to be filled by deserving candidates. If you are looking for jobs like packing staff, helper, store keeper then this is definitely the right place for you. Applying for Nesto Hypermarket Jobs will give you excellent exposure to the Gulf market and will add value to your professional life as well. Apply for these jobs today and keep checking for new openings that suit your qualifications and interests.
For More Supermarket Jobs: Click Here
|Fujairah, Sharjah & Dubai (Update)
|1500 – 6000 AED /month (Not Confirm)
|Accommodation + Other Benefits
Nesto Hypermarket Careers Announced Jobs In Dubai
All About Nesto Hypermarket:
Nesto is a respected name today in the retail industry. Established in 2004, by having a moderate start, Nesto now has become a pioneer by having more than 78 Outlets in UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait. Its success is primarily due to its focus on convenience, accessibility and providing quality of products at competitive prices to its customers.
As a part of Western International Group, Nesto has a strong backing and is an excellent company to work for. The Western International Group owns remarkable brands like Geepas, Younglife, Royalford, Olsenmark, Clarkford, Parajohn, Babyplus, Brandzone, Shoe Point and G-Square.
List of Vacant Position (New Updates)
|Home Appliance Service Staff
1) Project Manager: The candidate should ideally hold a B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering and possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in the GCC.
2) Salesman (Mobile): Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the GCC.
3) Drivers – Light/Heavy: Candidates are required to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the GCC.
4) VNA Operator: Candidates with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the GCC are essential for this role.
5) Forklift Operator: A minimum of 2 years of experience in the GCC is mandatory for candidates applying for the position of Forklift Operator.
6) Talent Hunt Trainers: We are looking for certified trainers from reputable training academies.
Both freshers and experienced individuals are welcome to apply. Proficiency in English, Hindi, and Malayalam is a prerequisite, and knowledge of the Arabic language will be considered an added advantage.
All candidates are expected to possess strong communication skills in English, which are highly valued.
Checkout: Jobs in Lulu Hypermarket in Dubai
Nesto Hypermarket Jobs- Western International Group Careers:
Nesto is driven by its passion to commit and excel. These qualities are also desired in every employee at Nesto. There is a strong need to provide excellent customer service, exceptional shopping and retail experience and make sure every customer wants to visit Nesto Hypermarket jobs again. If you can commit to this and want to work with one of the most popular shopping names in the Gulf region then this is your chance to join the team.
Nesto Careers- how to apply:
Remember that these jobs are super quick to fill out. The procedure to apply for Nesto Careers is simple and quick. Just click the link given with every post and submit your CV. You can also send your CV on the details provided below.
- Sales Development Manager: MBA, 3+ years’ experience.
- Architect: Bachelor’s in Architecture, 2+ years’ experience.
- Equipment Technician: 2+ years in the same role.
- Senior Sales Executive: 4+ years in Marketing, UAE driving license.
- Fruit & Vegetable Supervisors: 2+ years UAE relevant experience.
- Buyers: 4+ years in UAE supermarkets preferred.
- All roles: Strong English communication skills valued.
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org